IAP are pretty optional when it comes to Fallout Shelter for iOS and Android users. That is much more to say then for the most freemium model games and it’s highly positive from the developers. Some say it’s pay-to-win when it really isn’t the case. You just need to try harder and read up on your guides. Avoid using any kind of a Fallout Shelter hack. Those things are nasty on your mobile and on your account even when they are worth anything which they mostly aren’t anyway.
There are decent tips that can help you out to gain resources and build your shelter the best you can so you don’t need to purchase anything ever. You can if you want to build quicker but that doesn’t guarantee you’ll be better then someone who has better strategy and didn’t pay a dime.
Fallout Shelter Tricks and Tips
- Don’t expand to fast. If you do, your power plant won’t be able to keep up.
- Don’t let your dwellers have to many children to soon in the game. If you do, you won’t have enough food and water for everybody.
- You can rush jobs for free even without premium currency but then you risk radroach problems and fires. Both can destroy your production and your dwellers. This game needs to be played smart or thing go bad very quickly.
- Don’t purchase if you really don’t need to. Don’t worry about loosing dwellers either. They can be brought back for a few thousand caps so no biggie there.
- Put one of your special superstars and put it in a Vault Suit. Then you can take it from room to room to check if it needs improvement.